There will be one required memory verse per day (indicated by a * on the sheet). Please recite them to a serving one anytime throughout the day.
Memory Verse Challenge
Memorize and recite verses all at once on Saturday, August 7, for a prize.
- All 40 verses correct – Leather-bound Recovery Version of the Bible (or $100 worth of ministry books and/or CDs).
- 20-39 verses correct – 2020 NYYPCD – This is the Year of the Jubilee! (or other CD from CIDL bookroom)
- 1-40 verses memorized – letting the Word of God dwell in you richly (priceless)
- Exercise your spirit and pray-read as you memorize verses throughout the week.
- Redeem the time in between meetings to memorize verses.
- Before Saturday, notify a serving that you are attempting the challenge and arrange a time (for Saturday in between meetings) to recite the verses to the serving one.
- If reciting over Zoom, you must do so with your eyes closed and no earbuds/headphones on.
- The serving ones will report to Brother Aaron your name and number of correct verses you got.
- Winners will be announced at the end of the Saturday evening meeting.